Conditions We Treat
Offering Provo Hormone Therapy & More
When you come into a wellness clinic for Provo hormone therapy or other form of natural treatment, you are likely looking for a real solution. While other doctors may offer you medication or surgery to treat your condition, we look beyond the symptoms to find the cause and cure it with a natural approach. At the office of Vaughn T. Johnson, DO, we truly care about your well-being and want to help you on your road to a healthier, happier lifestyle.
We offer the following treatments:
- Evidence based hormone replacement therapy: As both women and men age, your hormone levels are changing. This is especially true for women after menopause. Hormone replacement therapy is proven to help with these changes.
- Digestive health: There are a number of tests we may do to assess how well your digestive tract is currently functioning. With the information that we obtain, our medical team can work to improve your digestive health.
- Weight loss: The process of losing weight in a healthy way and keeping it off can seem overwhelming and confusing, but we are here to help you obtain a healthier body and stay on track.
- Adrenal health: If you suffer from adrenal fatigue, stress, anxiety, resistance to weight loss, you may have elevated cortisol levels. We may prescribe adaptogenic herbs which will support your adrenal glands.
- Nutrition: One of the biggest factors in health and weight loss is nutrition. We can work with you to ensure that you are eating well and taking all of the right supplements which are intended to aid in a healthier lifestyle.
- Food intolerance: If you suffer from a variety of allergy symptoms, and haven’t been able to pinpoint exactly what your sensitivities are, we may be able to spot what specific food or variety of foods are causing your problems.
Do you have any questions about the treatments we offer and how we can help improve your life? Our knowledgeable staff would be happy to help answer them and provide you with more detailed information. Please get in touch with us now at (801) 375-7100 to make an appointment for a consultation with our exceptional doctor!